Protein Packed Portable Egg Muffins
Kids love these as portable breakfast treats while potty training!!! I need EASY meals options. If I see a recipe with lots of work I just can’t do it. I’ll blame that on the kids and the long list of things I need to do as a mom!
Egg muffins are great to make ahead of time add to any meal or a healthy grab and go snack. Change up your muffins with your toppings of choice follow this quick and easy recipe!
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray
- Crack and scramble 12 eggs. (The hardest part!) Always an option to use liquid eggs!
- Pour the egg mix into the tin – 12 eggs, 12 muffins (eyeball it)
- Add in your favorite veggies and/or lean meats. (You can add toppings before pouring but I find toppings to be even when adding after
Some of my favorite things to add:
- spinach & mushrooms, sprinkle of feta
- peppers, onions, sun-dried tomato
- whatever veggies you have in your fridge!!
- turkey sausage/bacon, plant based protein crumbles for Xtra protein
Option to sprinkle with cheese of choice or dairy free alternative
Bake at 350 for ~15 minutes
Top with salsa or guacamole
Refrigerate or even freeze if desired!
Microwave a few seconds to serve hot.